Wednesday 27 March 2013

easter bunnies

So, the toy factory has re-opened very briefly.  With the arrival of another baby and friends following suit I decided they would all need new toys.  Opting for my simpler bunny design I thought I would get 3 made in one day - the reality of it has taken me over a month.  Couple together full time childcare of a baby and a toddler to look after during the day with sleepless nights meant I had minimal spare time; if I could steal an hour away I was unable to leave hazardous items such as my sewing machine, pins and needles lying around.

These bunnies are smaller for babies hands and have bells inside - although you might not believe it, they aren't very jangly and sound more like a tube of Smarties!....the babies won't know.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment